EVEN MORE THEN BEFORE N2TORTS NEEDS US

TortsNTurtles

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
North East
Jeff is home as of yesterday. Test went well with good results. With some luck, what started all this will not happen again and he can concentrate on rehab and getting back to his good old self but with things under control. Keep the prayers, vibes, thoughts, whatever you got flowing their way. He still has a long road to travel and hopefully it will go smoothly.
I can't tell you how much all the support from you guys has helped. Just knowing so many care and are rooting for them has help a lot.
They appreciate it and so do I.
awesome news I will pray! We look forward to his return.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Any updates?
Sadly no. I'm just hoping they are busy with a recovery process. As soon as I do hear something though, I will for sure give an update. Hopefully it won't be long that either I hear something or better yet, Jeff comes on and gives us good news.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Update. Jeff is heading in the right direction. Has a team of doctors working with him on all he needs. Hopefully he will not have any more set backs.
Cindy has not been feeling good, hoping it's not much and she is taking care of herself too, so they can both get back to a normal life.
They received the cards I forwarded. It made Jeff's day.
They both still have a long road ahead. Hopefully an easier road then they have had.
Please keep the love and well wishes flowing their way.
Thank you

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Update. Jeff is heading in the right direction. Has a team of doctors working with him on all he needs. Hopefully he will not have any more set backs.
Cindy has not been feeling good, hoping it's not much and she is taking care of herself too, so they can both get back to a normal life.
They both still have a long road ahead. Hopefully an easier road then they have had.
Thank you
Wonderful.
Hoping the improvements in both their lives continues through the year ahead.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I had a couple members ask if there was any more news. Just wanted to update that I have not had any more updates since my last one. I have sent a couple emails, but still waiting on them to be answered. I will update when/if I hear more. Thank you for all the concerns.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Thank you
Wow! That's GREAT news!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I heard from Cindy. Jeff had a little ruff patch with a couple meds, but it got straightened out and he is doing a lot better. Still has a long road ahead, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.
Cindy didn't say much about herself, except she's enjoying feeding/caring for the torts. Sounds like she has a workable routine. I'm sure the quiet slowness of the torts is a relaxing time for her.
Let's all hope Jeff keeps improving with no more set backs and Cindy too is on her way to a healthy life.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I heard from Cindy. Jeff had a little ruff patch with a couple meds, but it got straightened out and he is doing a lot better. Still has a long road ahead, but the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.
Cindy didn't say much about herself, except she's enjoying feeding/caring for the torts. Sounds like she has a workable routine. I'm sure the quiet slowness of the torts is a relaxing time for her.
Let's all hope Jeff keeps improving with no more set backs and Cindy too is on her way to a healthy life.
Good news!
Step by step.:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Thanks for letting us know. Good news :)

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego

Thanks for the update Barb!! Jeff is on my mind a lot!! I really hope he keeps improving!
I love that his wife is enjoying taking care of the Cove!!