Jordan
Dear Jeff and Dear Cindy,

271787_original.gif

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Jeff is home as of yesterday. Test went well with good results. With some luck, what started all this will not happen again and he can concentrate on rehab and getting back to his good old self but with things under control. Keep the prayers, vibes, thoughts, whatever you got flowing their way. He still has a long road to travel and hopefully it will go smoothly.
I can't tell you how much all the support from you guys has helped. Just knowing so many care and are rooting for them has help a lot.
They appreciate it and so do I.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Jeff is home as of yesterday. Test went well with good results. With some luck, what started all this will not happen again and he can concentrate on rehab and getting back to his good old self but with things under control. Keep the prayers, vibes, thoughts, whatever you got flowing their way. He still has a long road to travel and hopefully it will go smoothly.
I can't tell you how much all the support from you guys has helped. Just knowing so many care and are rooting for them has help a lot.
TERRIFIC!!!!! :):):)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Oh that really is GREAT news.

Thanks for informing us.