Egg timeline

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Was the humidity too high or were they just that vrot?
Pancakes are different I have found from others, I out all mine through a humidity diapause, start the vermiculite out evenly mixed with water to vermiculite. Never add any or rehydrate the eggs until it hatches.

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
Still no vein development.
Hi, is there a dot in the egg? It's May still bee to early yet. Takes my eggs 4 - 5 months to see veins. Hang in there. Post a egg picture if you can.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1415040371000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1415040371000.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 114

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
Fun discovery of the day. I suspect the egg was in my tank soil for about a month now, the soil temp is cool where she buried the egg. Will candle it later tonight.

Attachments

• 1419286177533.jpg
    1419286177533.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 93

Falcon70

10 Year Member!
North Carolina
Fun discovery of the day. I suspect the egg was in my tank soil for about a month now, the soil temp is cool where she buried the egg. Will candle it later tonight.
Nice find, best of luck! A couple years ago, mine laid a single egg rather unexpectedly in the enclosure. I saw it in the morning and at first thought it was her cuttlebone. Since then I've always been slightly nervous about finding more "surprises" (ended up being infertile).

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
Got one egg out of her so far, weights about 20grams. Incubating at 86F with 40-50% humidity. The egg is sitting on top of some dry soil from where it was laid. I'll take a pic of it when I get home.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
I have 3 eggs in the incubator, my oldest one laid on 11/4/15, over 70 days, has finnaly showed development. The other two are still have no signs, but are younger by more than 30 days.

CourtneyG

5 Year Member
Auburn, Alabama
The one that started to show development is coming along nicly. When I candled the egg the other day, the baby inside started to move. Another egg that was laid in January has also started to develop some veins.