Edible?

Nishikigoi's Torts.

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
So I went shopping with my mother today for new crepe myrtles for her back yard and as we were looking at all the plants I saw two plants called Coleus. I bought them because I rememberd on an edible landscapes for tortoises website that they were edible but it didn't specify what types of Coleus were actually edible for my little guy Nikolai. I have a 58g sulcata tortoise and I am trying to prep my back yard to make it a tortoise safe and edible environment for him.image.jpgimage.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
So I went shopping with my mother today for new crepe myrtles for her back yard and as we were looking at all the plants I saw two plants called Coleus. I bought them because I rememberd on an edible landscapes for tortoises website that they were edible but it didn't specify what types of Coleus were actually edible for my little guy Nikolai. I have a 58g sulcata tortoise and I am trying to prep my back yard to make it a tortoise safe and edible environment for him.View attachment 139524View attachment 139525

Those look pretty wicked...perhaps we can call in a one of the plant masters here..

@Yvonne G