1. Hello guest! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and have a great time chatting with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

EBT for sale!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by shellfreak, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shellfreak

shellfreak Active Member

I have 2 one month old hatchlings for sale. Doing really well. Eating wax worms and crickets. Asking $50 + shipping.

I have 2 one year old hatchlings for sale. They are doing amazing. Eating like champs; pill bugs, worms, crickets, wax worms, horn worms, & strawberries. Asking $60 + shipping.

I have a 2 year old for sale. Has an extra scute, I call it Scoli (short for scoliosis). Healthy and very very active. Loves to hunt his food. Asking $100 + shipping.

Please pm or email at randybetz@gmail.com for pictures, measurements and weight.