Dog attacked my 8mo. Sulcata

Angel Carrion

Location (City and/or State)
Douglassville, PA
Well today has been frustrating! Getting the little syringe in his mouth is near impossible. I know I got at least two squirts of food in him today. Tomorrow I pick up the oral antibiotic. I have no idea how in the world I'm going to get that in. He soaked this evening, and after the drama he is totally stressed out. We will see what happens but if his life depends on me getting that food in his mouth we are in trouble. Anyways pretty frustrated, but I won't give up!
Is he eating anything on his own at all? What are his favorite foods? If he is willing to eat a little, maybe try injecting the meds into a piece of his favorite food and have him eat that.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
What problem are you running into while feeding?

Chrisplus4

Woke up this morning to feed him and we are very sad to say he passes away last night. Thank you for all your help.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Woke up this morning to feed him and we are very sad to say he passes away last night. Thank you for all your help.
Very sorry for your loss and thank you for sharing your story - a valuable lesson and solemn reminder to us all.
*But just make sure he is definitely dead before burying him, Zeropilot is an experienced keeper and thought his tort had died but the next day it revived. See Bertha has died ( revised still hanging on) thread under the Health section

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
I am so very sorry for your loss! I think the toughest thing you'll be facing now is trying to help your bereaved child get through this. Offering my prayer and sending "good aura" your way. Hang in there