Does anyone else feel ashamed when....

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Not really. If I'm giving something I can eat, I'll sample it. Wash it off, chew on some weeds... dandelion is a little sour! o_O
Extra saucy... even better. :p

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
NO
No words can describe the feelings, I get from eating those.

TortMomma

I eat crap but all my animals get the best food. Mainly because I take samples from my pet store. Lucky buggers eat better than my son does. Bad food just tastes better!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
You feed your tortoises organic spring mix for dinner.. and then sit down to eat a McRib?

It was really good though.... I asked for extra sauce...

~ I often struggle with food choices, LOL. Imagine if we ate like our tortoises, we would be very healthy for sure, LOL!

M

Maggie Cummings

I had a basket of greens and one bag of double stuffed Oreos, and the clerk says really loud, "If you ate as healthy as you feed your tortoises, you wouldn't be sick all the time..."
Hell, I lIKE Oreos...the jerk

Delilah1623

Haha! I feed my dogs a raw diet and at the store the other day i was buying a bunch of meat for the dogs and greens for the tortoises and the guy behind me asked if i was making him dinner.... i told him the meat was for my dogs and the salad was for the tortoises but I was willing to share the only thing I was buying for me... the nasal spray...

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Nosy store clerks, punch them in the nose.

phebe121

No not at all we eat turkey,chicken, sometimes fish,beef once a month i make all burrito shells are buns , bread,we eat rice and veggies and noodles