Darth Maul images

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Hey come on man....I'm not that old!
I measured and weighed Darth Maul a few months ago and she was 14.25 inches and she weighed 23 pounds. As for breeding, no. I haven't received any good eggs from her for a couple of years as Moe is too small to mount her.
However, I will be paring her with a new and larger male this spring who has vibrant red color.

Seeing as you have a wealth of experience I assumed that you were probably 10 years older than you appear to be based on your pic. That means that you have more time to shake your fists at the rest of us and tell us to get off your lawn, etc. :D

Darth is a BBB, a Big Beautiful Brazilian :tort:

I look forward to seeing the results of that pairing! How large is the male? Do you have any pics of him?

Alex Z

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NYC
This is a late response to Allegra's thread about Mango, an F1 female produced by my female named Darth Maul. Incidentally the came Darth Maul came from a movie character in the 1999 film The Phantom Menace. My son, who was a little kid at the time, felt like her head pattern resembled the villain Darth Maul.
Here is a head shot of her from a few years ago. You can sort of get the idea...
DSC03457.jpg

darth-maul-close-up.jpg

Anyway. Here are some other random images of her.
As a four inch juvenile.
DSC03552.jpg

Nesting.
DSC03391.jpg

She does have a fierce look about her.
DM11006c.jpg

Plastron
DSC07164.jpg

One of her clutches. She lays jumbo eggs
DSC05414.jpg

Feeding on flowers on a rainy night.
DSC08883.jpg