Daisy May and Melon

M

Maggie Cummings

2 Sulcata for adoption. I live in Corvallis Oregon but I won't ship in the winter. Be glad to meet someone halfway.....

Melon is not quite a year. She (?) was incubated for female. She's an easy keeper eats good but is deathly afraid of water, so I'm working hard on that to get her used to soaking. She is slightly pryamided. It's really not bad at all. I've had her since February and the new growth looks good. She weighs 344 grams. She's adjusting well.

Daisy May is 14 months old and weighs 2 pounds. I think she's actually a male but she's still so young, who knows?

M

Maggie Cummings

I tried to post pix of both, but it won't cooperate so the heck with it.
I have 2 Sulcata for adoption. I won't ship, but will go on a rode trip. But I kinda have some rules. You MUST have been a member of TFO long enough that I know you, or my sis must know you. Post pix I want to see how you would set her up.
Both torts look like standard Sulcata, but both have different personlities. Melon is more out going than Daisy, she's cute and funny. Actually I've had a hard time deciding to do this. I have 4 Sulcata, no old lady who only weighs 100 lbs does not need 4 Sulcata. I'd really like to keep them. I have enough room, Bob was 125 pounds, but when you multiply 125 X any and ya got too many Sulcata for the space...lol Send me a pm if you're interested.
If they are not gone by May 1st, they will be taken to a rescue in Calif......then if you want one she'll cost ya. I don't want money, I want a good experienced keeper who can make a good social tortoise.