Crowley tries squash blossoms.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
You have blossoms already?! Well, maybe I would too if I'd planted squash seeds earlier... :D Such a cutie!! Thanks for sharing such heart-melting photos. :<3:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Supernatural fan?

KellyKhaos

Central Florida
You have blossoms already?! Well, maybe I would too if I'd planted squash seeds earlier... :D Such a cutie!! Thanks for sharing such heart-melting photos. :<3:
Probably helps that I'm in central florida. I started planting at the end of February / beginning of march. Now that I know how much he loves blossoms I'll probably plant a few extra plants just for him.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
I started planting at the end of February / beginning of march.
Still seems unreal to me! :D Hehe. I will have to share these adorable photos with my fiance. They're just too cute!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I've always fed the leaves and Blossoms of various squash plants over the years, decades now

KellyKhaos

Central Florida
Still seems unreal to me! :D Hehe. I will have to share these adorable photos with my fiance. They're just too cute!
And that's a late start. I could start seedlings indoors as early as Mis January & start transplanting outside by the end of march. Share away! I feel like everyone should love Crowley!

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
I've always fed the leaves and Blossoms of various squash plants over the years, decades now
I'm going to try growing some this year too. I'm not a big squash fan so I'll present it to my folks. "Happy ... squash anniversary!"

KellyKhaos

Central Florida
Crowley is around 5.5 / 6 months now. So first time having a chance to try them. I'll be growing sacrificial squash plants for him from now on. Hopefully I'll be able to have a couple growing year round just for leaves & blossoms.