Colored Greens

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
I wasn't confused until I joined this forum:p:D
"Greens" the tort is eating greens.:confused:

Wells if you never say another thing.. you got that one right!!!

"Colored Greens"

Talk about an abstract euphemism - { that's how we Buckeyes ( which I am ) articulate }

If it were a Tenn. Thing .. it would be '.. mus be dat teneecee thang ? "GIT R DID.. OR STAY ON DA PORCH BOY!!!"

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Grabbin' ma wash board n spoon..

What is he going to do now... with those?

BUT then
again he can tell someones frame of mind by the way they TYPE.

Little do they know.. I'm over here surrounded by these 35' oak trees watching tree frog tadpoles in a kiddy pool from a rain last week.. smilin' ear to ear at the acts that go on @ TFO .. :);):D --- thanks for the show gang!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Grabbin' ma wash board n spoon..

What is he going to do now... with those?

BUT then
again he can tell someones frame of mind by the way they TYPE.

Little do they know.. I'm over here surrounded by these 35' oak trees watching tree frog tadpoles in a kiddy pool from a rain last week.. smilin' ear to ear at the acts that go on @ TFO .. :);):D --- thanks for the show gang!
Hmmm, tree frog tadpoles in your kiddy pool and you don't try to post a pic. Shame on you. Start a thread with them and post pics of the progress, please:rolleyes:. I love tree frogs:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Not too many oak trees here .....
but.....we do have grapes...birds, frogs....and all sorts of critters ~:)

PS:....I think you started the entertainment ?
Your right my typing and spelling not on-key....blame my Dr. and the side effects of the Meds~o_O

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Hmmm, tree frog tadpoles in your kiddy pool and you don't try to post a pic. Shame on you. Start a thread with them and post pics of the progress, please:rolleyes:. I love tree frogs:)
Barb Check this .......about 75 feet from the ponds is the "mulch" area and rear of the garden. Behind the Raspberry bush (which Cinnie harvested all fall long - yummie) there are some empty containers , ect....look close in the red one ~:)
"Spring Peeper Tadpoles"

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow. Too cool. I can't believe they would lay them there. Okay, now you need to keep posting their progress, please:D;)
My parents have a natural pond in the woods behind thin in MI. The spring peepers gey crazy loud. We walked back there in April. Holy cow, are they very mean and aggressive breeders. Like a pile of them I think trying to breed one poor female. I couldn't help myself and had to get them off her. Didn't matter though, as soon as I get one or two off there were more getting on. I had to finally walk away, it was upsetting :mad: