COLD DARK ROOM

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
But congress will lower it next year ! Or at least that's what they try to do !
Not fair! I don't see how that would work, since there aren't enough contributions to cover all the payments out. I only wish they would lower the Medicare age to 62. My medical costs are so high.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Better than me! I broke my femur when I was 14 :D everything okay?
Generally, it's great, though i am a bit disappointed with Amazon as my birthday presents haven't arrived. :(
Re the TB, after 107 days in isolation and months of aftercare medication it's cured but have lost a third of my lungs which won't regrow. :(
But life's good. :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening all. After wading through all that paperwork all week, my meeting got postponed to next month :rolleyes: And far enough away for me to have forgotten what's in the paperwork, so I'll have to study it again:(

It's a bit nippy this evening. I have switched the gas fire on.
Good evening. :)
Boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
I would be gnashing my gnashers, somewhat. :mad:
Can't say I miss my gas fire, much, and certainly not the bills.

meech008

5 Year Member
Generally, it's great, though i am a bit disappointed with Amazon as my birthday presents haven't arrived. :(
Re the TB, after 107 days in isolation and months of aftercare medication it's cured but have lost a third of my lungs which won't regrow. :(
But life's good. :)
Maybe I should put on my best "let me speak to your manager" voice and give them a call ;)

meech008

5 Year Member
Good evening all. After wading through all that paperwork all week, my meeting got postponed to next month :rolleyes: And far enough away for me to have forgotten what's in the paperwork, so I'll have to study it again:(

It's a bit nippy this evening. I have switched the gas fire on.
I wish it would get nippy here. It's 85 F here