COLD DARK ROOM

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
No, I haven't posted the photos of me, yet.:)

I'm waiting in eager anticipation!

In the meantime, this a.m. when I was feeding the tortoises, one of the 'lean-to' type covers over a quarantine pen had sort of fallen in, so I lifted it to straighten it. A swarm of wasps flew out and I got two stings before I could run far enough away from them. I got the wasp spray and so much for the wasp nest! The stings didn't hurt as much as they used to. I wonder if I'm becoming immune to them. However, now, a couple hours later, they're starting to itch.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

In the meantime, this a.m. when I was feeding the tortoises, one of the 'lean-to' type covers over a quarantine pen had sort of fallen in, so I lifted it to straighten it. A swarm of wasps flew out and I got two stings before I could run far enough away from them. I got the wasp spray and so much for the wasp nest! The stings didn't hurt as much as they used to. I wonder if I'm becoming immune to them. However, now, a couple hours later, they're starting to itch.
Is the wasp spray safe for the torts ? Guess so.
I have been bitten by venomous snakes and spiders, stung by scorpions, attacked by savage camels, but never stung by a bee or a wasp.
An experience I hope to avoid.
OW!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Details ?

i think we (my boss) lost money today due to lack of turnover.. a problem i gave a solution to months ago, but i will get chewed out again. i also got attitude from mr too cool for school...

also git a text message from me mammy... my honery granny is pan breed (deid) :(

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
i think we (my boss) lost money today due to lack of turnover.. a problem i gave a solution to months ago, but i will get chewed out again. i also got attitude from mr too cool for school...

also git a text message from me mammy... my honery granny is pan breed (deid) :(
Oh, goodness. :(
Sorry, mate, not a good one.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

perhaps mrs B , or ccl bee could send reinforcements to back you up !?