COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
I have one for you...

What very large global company almost went under in the 70s but was saved by going to las Vegas and gambling the last $5000 they had in the bank?

This company owed $24,000 on a loan and was told on a Friday to pay in full that Monday or all assets would be seized so they the president took the 5k they had in the bank and ent to Vegas and played Black jack all weekend.

He won enough to cover the loan and now are a big time global company

mc'ds?

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good evenooning all!! almost home and have a job on tonight. it's been a successful monday, the mindset shift is working:). i have dare left as today's game choice... god help us all!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
good evenooning all!! almost home and have a job on tonight. it's been a successful monday, the mindset shift is working:). i have dare left as today's game choice... god help us all!!
Good evening! :)
Glad that you've had a good day.
Several POINTS. (to those of you who are new to these quizzes, points are given for silly or funny or clever answers, not just for correct ones, hence Google won't get you too many points but maybe used if no one can give a correct answer quickly. I'm still waiting for the height of the Empire State Building for example. )
Do you mean that you are going to accept a DARE, John ?:eek: