COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
glad you're feeling better:) we did miss you

I don`t realized / noticed that someone missed me...:(:(:( No PM ... no ...:(nothing ...:(
But I am still missing our "father" of CDR, Adam.
He has been online the 8. of april for the last time. I`ve send him a PM, but he didn`t answer. I think he is in trouble or sick and that makes me very sad, and I miss him very much.

@Tidgy's Dad , please come back to the CDR !

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Today is hubby's birthday, so we started the celebration yesterday by going into New Orleans with some friends to brunch and a live jazz show at BB's Stage Door Canteen, which is a small part of the D-Day Museum. We've been to several shows there. The performers are always high quality professionals and we always enjoy it.

View attachment 208248

The highway driving into New Orleans is not the most picturesque part!!!

View attachment 208249

The D-Day Museum in New Orleans is enormous-several buildings. It's pretty amazing.

View attachment 208250

BB's Stage Door Canteen is a smallish venue, which is part of why we like it. There are photos and memorabilia on the walls. The smiling lady in this picture is my friend Anita.

View attachment 208251

...and this is her hubby, Hillary. He's a recently retired medical theoretical statistician who used to teach at the medical school. He's quite droll. He says statistics is for people who find accounting too exciting. :)
View attachment 208252

One of the fun things about the Stage Door Canteen is that after the show, the performers always line up in the exit area so that you can take pictures, speak to them, shake hands and get your picture taken with them if you like. These performers were AMAZING!!!!!!!! We had a wonderful time!!!!
View attachment 208253
It looks like you had a great time. Happy Birthday to him from me too :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
nearly 2200 again and just about to start relaxing! i now have a location and storage, to work as suites myself, at my old work as well as garage at home!!!

but best of all i made a new friend:), my neighbor who's letting me use the garage is a really nice chap from hungry, im restoring his 14yr old gold golf for free, teaching as i go :)

this morning i got a call at 0750 from my boss, saying the gaffa wasn't coming in and i had to go open up etc.... which i did.

for no reason!! it was a misunderstanding! so i was an hour late in starting my own work and have to play catch up tomorrow.

monday has finally become awesome:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
nearly 2200 again and just about to start relaxing! i now have a location and storage, to work as suites myself, at my old work as well as garage at home!!!

but best of all i made a new friend:), my neighbor who's letting me use the garage is a really nice chap from hungry, im restoring his 14yr old gold golf for free, teaching as i go :)

this morning i got a call at 0750 from my boss, saying the gaffa wasn't coming in and i had to go open up etc.... which i did.

for no reason!! it was a misunderstanding! so i was an hour late in starting my own work and have to play catch up tomorrow.

monday has finally become awesome:)

my boss's misunderstanding, not mine!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Morning Kids! Has anyone seen all this Chinese looking print all over the forum in the offtopic chitchat? I was trying to report it but that feature had bee disabled. Is someone trying to hack into the forum and infect it with some virus?
Yes. There are at least 4 spambots on the loose.

They're computer programs just pumping junk onto the forum. Not for the first time this week.

I reported when they first started up this morning but with all the mods in the US we have to wait for them to wake before they get stopped