COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good morning all!

Have you had any snow John? My brother in law posted a video on Facebook of it snowing hard last night

It's a very chilly 3C here this morning, but the sun is out.

Today's activity is sad - my next door neighbour's funeral. :( He died the week before Joe if you remember, but the funeral was postponed until after his first grand-daughter was born; she's 4 weeks old now.

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
Good morning all!

Have you had any snow John? My brother in law posted a video on Facebook of it snowing hard last night

Today's activity is sad - my next door neighbour's funeral. :( He died the week before Joe if you remember, but the funeral was postponed until after his first grand-daughter was born; she's 4 weeks old now.
O dear Linda not a good day then for u my lift to the vet let me down also at 6 this morning I get a message to say they can't take me so look like rearranging :-(

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning all!

morning mum :). no snow as yet, it was trying yesterday and forecast i think.

hope today goes as well as can be