Coahuilan Box turtles (T. coahuila) CB 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I have the first clutches of Coahuilan box turtles (Terrapene coahuila) born here available now. I always incubate for both sexes in separate incubators and aim to produce a few more males since they are hard to obtain.

Available is a 3.2 temperature sexed group. These are from 100% legally obtained animals which derive from the Gladys Porter Zoo. The adults are registered in the SSP/studbook for the species.

These are flawless babies and are agressive by nature. They feed voraciously on pellets, bloodworms, wax worms and earthworms. They also will not hesitate to destroy frozen/thawed pinky mice even at this small neonate size.

They are priced at $500 each plus shipping or, if interested we can discuss a group deal. These are available to CBW permit holders ONLY. Absolutely NO exceptions. I know it’s been a rough year for individuals to obtain permits from the United States Fish and Wildlife service but there is nothing I can do to sway that.

For any and all info pertaining to these babies and their parents, please e-mail me for a fast response to:

[email protected]
CBW Permit #MA-63972B-0

My wife and I are here for lifetime support.

*All turtles/tortoises under 4” sold for educational, scientific, research and/or exhibition purposes only. They are not offered or sold as pets.

Please read our testimonials here: http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/www-hermannihaven-com-www-gardenstatetortoise-com.98636/

Please read our terms and conditions at: www.GardenStateTortoise.com

Thanks!

Pictured are the temp sexed babies: females (2) and males (3). Adult photos for reference are shown, they are NOT for sale and there is nothing I would trade them for.

Status
Not open for further replies.