Cherry Head Redfoot Female needs a home.

RudyG

I have a Cherry Head Redfoot female that needs a new home. She has out grown me and I need to find a bigger
and better home for her. I am in Northern New Jersey. She is in good health and eats well. I just don't have the
space available that she now needs. She is 6+ years old, has a 10" shell, and weighs 7 lbs.

kwandao

I have a Cherry Head Redfoot female that needs a new home. She has out grown me and I need to find a bigger
and better home for her. I am in Northern New Jersey. She is in good health and eats well. I just don't have the
space available that she now needs. She is 6+ years old, has a 10" shell, and weighs 7 lbs.

Hi, if you havent found a home yet we may be able to take her. Where abouts in NJ are you? We are in Pa along the Jersey border.

Thank you
Bob

RudyG

Thanks to all the members who showed interest in my Redfoot. A local member has offered her a new home with friends. I have decided to give her to him.
If for some reason the adoption does not happen I will contact the interested members. Thanks again.