Can't have just one :-)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I only have a couple of torts ! ( leopard torts 23 , 6 Russians , 7 herrmans , 3 Egypations,3 marginals , 6 Greeks , 2 pancakes , ? Az desert torts ,9 box turtles and I don't think any of them feel neglected ! But know it's very hard to see me getting any different ones , maybe will add to the the groups !
I know, Grandpa.
I'd love it, but wifey would divorce me.;)

Steve_carter

UK
I only have a couple of torts ! ( leopard torts 23 , 6 Russians , 7 herrmans , 3 Egypations,3 marginals , 6 Greeks , 2 pancakes , ? Az desert torts ,9 box turtles and I don't think any of them feel neglected ! But know it's very hard to see me getting any different ones , maybe will add to the the groups !

Could be a 1off designed for you?..... ;) haha. Maybes the numbers wouldn't cut it on the design proposal I put up. Haha! :D

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
So I have had a quick play with something. I have placed it onto a green t-shirt as the theme of the forum is green. Loads of colours are available.
Just a quick design mock up.... :D:tort:View attachment 193929
That's the idea :) is there a way to get different kinds of tortoises on there rather than just one kind? I no offense, they are gorgeous. But a variety would be representative of more members. I hope it wouldn't encourage mixing species.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
That's all you have? Slacker!

Steve_carter

UK
That's the idea :) is there a way to get different kinds of tortoises on there rather than just one kind? I no offense, they are gorgeous. But a variety would be representative of more members. I hope it wouldn't encourage mixing species.

Good idea. I shall have a think and a play about? As a more personalised look why not the lovely members on here take pictures of their tortoises?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Steve- that looks awesome. Thanks for taking charge on this!

Personally, I like a more tame, subdued T-Shirt design. But if we are spreading the TFO word, I guess a louder design is called for.
No, I agree.
Simplicity and the Tortoise Forum name and website are the order of the day.
For impact and for cost.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So I have had a quick play with something. I have placed it onto a green t-shirt as the theme of the forum is green. Loads of colours are available.
Just a quick design mock up.... :D:tort:View attachment 193929

That's cute, and I would buy it, however, I think TortoiseForum.org should be more prominently displayed.

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
I'm usually a fan of simple designs, but I kind of like it none the less.

I also think it's the nittiest of complaints about the types of tortoises featured. You could make them all box turtles for all I care. 99.9% of the people that will ever see me in the shirt would have no idea that they are any different than my sulcatas.

Steve_carter

UK
That's cute, and I would buy it, however, I think TortoiseForum.org should be more prominently displayed.

Hi Yvonne. After looking at it more I believe so too. Being a 'loud' T-Shirt it would be great for the logo to be bigger.

Big Charlie

5 Year Member
California
Personally I don't care for a pocket. They usually aren't in a place that works well with the female body. If you do use a pocket shirt, it would nice if the pocket were somehow worked into the design, like where it looks like there is a tortoise in the pocket. Pocket shirts cost more.