Can you find the Tortoise?

Fredkas

5 Year Member
I can too. I have a pic when my tort hiding among the grass. I swear i took that pic, but i myself can't find him at that pic, i need to zoom in and out several times and after 10minutes i know where he is. They are crazy good at hiding. And he always disappeared in his outdoor enclosure. Weird...

GingerLove

5 Year Member
Lol! I love it!! Once my tort was outside and somehow managed to get a pile of leaves around her and on top of her. I panicked, looking for her everywhere until I dug in the leaf pile. Kind of like a Where's Waldo! ;)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Ennnnnnnnnn...........I found it! ! !

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Scary good at hiding you can't leave them out of enclosure alone for a second and they blend in so good little stinkers
That's for sure. Many heart beat skipped when my first tort was little. Even though I knew 1000% he couldn't get out of his outdoor enclosure, I still panicked when I could find him.

Fredkas

5 Year Member
That's for sure. Many heart beat skipped when my first tort was little. Even though I knew 1000% he couldn't get out of his outdoor enclosure, I still panicked when I could find him.
Oh i feel you. I was talking to myself "calm down, he can't be out from this enclosure.. " But seconds becomes like minutes. And every second i can feel i am more panicked.
And when i found him. He just look at me like "Why you are so nervous? Chill out man, join me? It is nice here."

kathykit

[QUOTE="Janelle Green, post: 1393827, member: 92526 Can you find the Russian Tortoise?[/QUOTE]
Haha! Cute!
I found you! Interesting