Breeding groups in HI?

Frogg.Queen

Location (City and/or State)
Oahu, HI
Aloha. I have 3 female red foot tortoises, and I've been interested in getting started on breeding them.
Since I don't have any male RFs, I was wondering if there were any breeding groups on Oahu that can help me get some eggs out of my 3 girls...?
Though, if no one knows of breeding groups in HI, would any male RF owners on Oahu be interested in breeding their tortoise(s) with mine? I'll split the successful clutches of eggs/babies in return for the service.
I'd love to know if there are breeding groups or other tortoise owners who are interested in breeding their RF's with mine! Mahalo :,^)

Frogg.Queen

Location (City and/or State)
Oahu, HI
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1501481167.729036.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1501481206.944597.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1501481235.501413.jpg
Here are individual photos of my 3 females. The first 2 are full grown but the third is a little smaller and younger, so I may not let her breed if she proves not ready.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
For one you don't want to add any new tortoise with yours without quarantine time for any new animals.
The best option buy a male quarantine the new male for a few months. Then add him to your group .