Brand New Cherry Babies

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Love them. Really like the ones with lighter scutes.
sorta of hard to pick a favo , the one neat thing , all so different. The darker one's have really neat black skin/scale coloring , while the lighter animals are more of a grey tone. One of the attributes that got me so turned on to breeding RF's ....the variability - as opposed to years of breeding Leo's and Sullies.....who pretty much look all the same.... until all the new (last 10 years or so ) of recent morphs and projects that folks have done with those species. My first clutch ever hatched was in 1973 of DT's......:rolleyes:

Teodora'sDAD

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
I have the space, but I know I will need it for my sully when she gets bigger. I dont want to crowd her. but I REALLY like those torts!!!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Why....?
I have shipped 100's of torts.....no problems. Most of the breeders in here do as well ..

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Hmmm...really...just sounds scary I guess :eek:. How much? And....I would have to talk to my husband first. He knows I've been wanting cherry heads for a long long time! I'm nervous if they are too small. I can't lose another tortoise...that's too heartbreaking for me! But I would want the brightest & 2. What would be the total. I'll have to sweet talk my husband :p