Boggin It!

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I'm sure the two I sent you will love that! Looks awesome!

Yeah, I think they will really like it when it’s all done. At least I enjoy the vision in my head, lol! I know they will enjoy the extra 132 square ft of space;) Lol! Thank you again Michaela.

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Well, I have the liner in place and ready for dirt, stone and silt...I have a few bog plants bought to get it started, which I won’t plant till it warms up...I have dirt, rocks, ground cover, and plants ready to mound and cover. I should have the bog completed next week along with the enclosure walls. I will post more progress as it comes

IMG_1940.jpgIMG_1942.jpg

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
After my father n laws funeral I thought I would work a bit more on the bog. I got the layer of gravel, silt, and sphagnum pear moss down and a few fountain grasses, sedges, iris, and sedums planted. I have more to plant on the outside of bog with ground cover...saved that for tomorrow.

IMG_1948.jpg

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
A little bit more finished...I have more to go but it’s getting there. Need to add more gravel, sand pebbles, dirt, and rocks. I have some ground cover to add yet and finish the run off. Working on the walls later today and tomorrow while I am off along with getting the pond ready. Need to add a nesting area and I think that should be it for this week. I will add some logs and hides as I go I’m sure.

IMG_1952.jpgIMG_1955.jpg