Bob Goes To See Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

We took everybody to see Santa except for the Pitt. Well, and some of my small tortoises. Bob and Queenie and my Granddaughter all went...here's just 3 pix of the trip...

ehzsl3.jpg

35leqn4.jpg

160pzqh.jpg

We had so much fun, and again everybody was surprised at the size of Bob. He just roamed around the Petco until I was exhausted. I answered all the questions I could. But I want to know, what difference does it make what "kind" he is. None of those people would know the difference between a Sulcata and a Aldab. Yes, I guess I was kind of irritated. But I answered all their stupid questions patiently. Maybe I was more irritated than I thought...:D

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Santa " Ho ho ho ....... next"

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
You know Bob is always gonna be a big hit no matter where you go. He is a great looking sully,even if 99% of the people don't know what kind he is. And we love the "Bob" stories! I am sure you made someones day! Have a great night! :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Fun pics. Looks like Bob wasn't thrilled with Santa. Grand daughter, very cute and beautiful eyes, queenie, looks like she didn't really care about any of it. Must of been a great time. The questions can get to you. Just look at it as hopefully you educated someone or sparked an interest into caring more about all animals.

oscar

10 Year Member!
Illinois
Looks like bob doesn't want anything to do with santa. He probably knows
he has been bad this year and is only getting coal if that.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I can't believe you did that. How cool? They had pet day with Santa at our mall and for a moment I considered loading them up and backing my truck up to the mall doors with the whole herd... It was a brief moment...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You need to do a thread showing all of the years of Santa and Bob you have done. Very cute Granddaughter. Queenie is looking her usual beautiful self.

dav3

5 Year Member
Scotland
we need more bob storys, me and my gf just love reading about him, looks like yous had a great time :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Your grand daughter (Millie? Mildred? Mamie?) is really turning out to be a cutie pie. Very pretty little girl.

I see that Santa had to hold onto Bob. He wanted to wander around, huh? He was probably looking for the isle that sells tortoise food...or hoses and sprinklers. :p

M

Maggie Cummings

emysemys said:
Your grand daughter (Millie? Mildred? Mamie?) is really turning out to be a cutie pie. Very pretty little girl.

I see that Santa had to hold onto Bob. He wanted to wander around, huh? He was probably looking for the isle that sells tortoise food...or hoses and sprinklers. :p

Emily or Emmie. Yeah, Santa had to hold on to Bob tight. It's the same Santa from last year and he remarked on Bob's growth this year. So just now we had pizza and decorated the Dale Earnhardt 2011 Christmas Tree. It was super fun. All the dogs knocking over stuff and Emmie getting irritated at the small stuff. Really pretty lights. But tomorrow I will go over it and move the balls away from each other and the Earnhardt figurines away from each other...And I'll add the silver balls and maybe some red ones. But they really should be black ones, you know, silver and black. The Intimidator!!!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Your stories are so funny! Too bad you don't have a column in the newspaper. Even hearing about decorating your tree is great.
I also love how Santa has to old tightly onto Bob. He is raring to go.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
It could be called "Ask Bob". :)

He could answer each question with gems like, "Smash it", "More food!", or "Drag a sprinkler into it".

M

Maggie Cummings

Jacqui said:
You need to do a thread showing all of the years of Santa and Bob you have done. Very cute Granddaughter. Queenie is looking her usual beautiful self.

Didn't I do that last year?

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
What a great idea!! I can't wait till Squirt gets a bit bigger and we can start taking him places and letting him gloat and showboat around places! :p haha! Wish you lived closer, I'd vacation and camp out with Bob!

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Tom said:
It could be called "Ask Bob". :)

He could answer each question with gems like, "Smash it", "More food!", or "Drag a sprinkler into it".

I can see it now! Bob as a wealth of information!

Linzbragg

5 Year Member
LOL Bob's legs are going back and worth like crazy! I wanted to do this but my little guy would get cold quick.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Even Santa has to bow to the KING!:p

Great time Maggie...nice shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.