Bob and Tony with Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

Here's Bob and Tony having a visit with Santa. I hope you enjoy it, they sure did!!!

2iabfvd.jpg

carapace

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
great pic merry xmas & a happy new year =)

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
Very Cute!

aluras

10 Year Member!
seasons greetings..Nice take, What did santa bring them this year?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I can't get over how fast Bob is growing! Poor Santa!!

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

aluras said:
seasons greetings..Nice take, What did santa bring them this year?

Santa came early and brought them a new insulated beautiful shed to live in...

M

Maggie Cummings

OK Laura, just for you!!! You will see Tony's tort table and in the front of the picture with the heater on it is Bob's sleeping box...I also added an outside shot so you could see part of Bob's yard with the Quail in it. They just look like gray globs, so use your imagination...and the last picture is of a rare species felineias kittyest Roxie in it's hide

2qdpe03.jpg

mrddah.jpg

fdakpt.jpg

aahmwh.jpg

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
LOL! I LOVE the last picture! Such a rare beast indeed, it is amazing that you were able to capture one on film!

Kristina

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Aw-w-w-w! She's adorable!

Yvonne

PinkElite

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Your cat is like "WTH! the tortoise gets a shed with a heater. . .and I get a cardboard box!"
xD
very cute i love it
Love the shed too

drgnfly2265

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
FLORIDA
Awww... great pics! I can't wait till I'm able to take Bowser to go see Santa. I don't think that he will show up in the picture because he is too small.

Jamie

1 Sulcata (Bowser)

www.myspace.com/bowsertortoise

:rolleyes:

M

Maggie Cummings

I have created a small exercise pen right next to my computer for my hatching and yearling tortoises to get out of their habitats and have fun in the tort park. I am pretty strict against mixing species, but the felineist kittyest Roxie constantly gets out of her habitat and basks with another species...

2r23nf9.jpg

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
The tort park is a cool idea! I'm already looking for something to corral my little guy so I can take him outside when it gets warm...maybe in another four or five months from now.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Maggie and I both bought those little fences that you can see behind felineius catus from the 14.99 catalog. I believe its called "Collections, etc." They can be accessed online too. The little fence is just right for corralling babies, and one is an ok size, but tying two together makes a really nice coral.

This isn't exactly the same thing, but its pretty similar:

http://www.collectionsetc.com/Bambo...=Bamboo_Garden_Border&No=0&N=0&productid=1546

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

tortoisenerd said:
The tort park is a cool idea! I'm already looking for something to corral my little guy so I can take him outside when it gets warm...maybe in another four or five months from now.

Winter here last 7 months and so I figured I needed to create something that would be a little different than their normal habitat. And it seems like I spend so much time on the computer I wanted to be able to see them. So that little exercise pen is right here by me, every few days I change the driftwood and rocks around so they think they are someplace else. Roxie however, LOVES napping under the basking light as you can see. She loves small tortoises and used to come tell me when one was on his back...

Status
Not open for further replies.