beak

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Claireabbo

alright so i have been worried about my torts beak. im worried its getting over grown. look at the pic and let me know thank! :D

0910111243.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
From what I can see ......looks fine....if you want to keep it down you can feed on slate or concrete slab..... :D

C

Claireabbo

ill try to get another picture tomorrow he is sleeping right now :D and yeah i have a cuddle bone but he never bites on it. and i do feed him on a slate type of thing :D i just wanted to get other peoples opinions

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
A head on photo would be best.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
The beak looks fine to me, just keep the cuttlebone around and continue feeding on the slate and he will be fine...

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Looks fine to me! Your tort looks fairly young to my non-expert eye :p I'm thinking his beak is just starting to grow in!
Here is my 2-year old. His beak is starting to get longer :) He's losing the baby face!
IMG_3103.jpg

I feed my tortoise on a ceramic tile to help keep his beak filed :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I agree the beak looks fine, feed on a piece of slate and you should have no problems.

C

Claireabbo

awesome thanks guys! :D and yeah he is pretty young! but he still has his little baby face :) hehe

C

Claireabbo

i believe hes between 3-4 i didnt get him from a breeder and the person i got him from wasnt sure either. he said he was wild caught... i wish i knew exactly... but i still love him of course! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.