Bath Thermometer (Cute Pics)

gr8pets

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I got a baby bath thermometer to help me keep an eye on Yoda's bath temperature. It's bigger than he is! It works well, except that I have to raise it up about 1/4" because it doesn't float in Yoda's shallow bathwater, and therefore the sensors read the temp of the dish and not the water. I might get some of those little silicone feet to stick underneath it, but so far raising it up on plastic utensils brings the sensors off the bottom and it works fine.

I looked for a smaller bath thermometer, but I guess with baby choking hazards what they are, all of the bath thermometers that I could find were this size. Anyway, it's really cute and I like being able to glance at it so see if the water temp is okay. The light turns red for "too hot", green for "just right", and blue for "too cold" and it also shows the exact temperature, too. I like this much better than trying to angle my milk frothing thermometer down into his shallow bath and then wondering if I'm going to get salmonella or parasites when drinking my cappuccino the next day because I didn't clean my thermometer off good enough, LOL.

Yoda seems to like his bath buddy! And I threw in a cute pic of him snuggling in his wheat grass because it's really cute. ;-)

ChristiYodaBath1.jpg YodaBath2.jpg YodaShy.jpg