"Back n Black" CherryHeads

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Wow, pretty cool. Quite different from all your light ones. Nice!
Yea way cool eh?....check out how black dem scales are:oops:
And I see a heart shape in one of the heads.......and if ya stare at them long enough all kinds of things take shape ;)

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
Those are distinctly different JD.. and much darker [ legs especially ] than your 'norm' - no doubt about it! You call them what you like... ( were you going to email Jeff? )

Not to compare with the "Black Cherries" by NERD. If anyone would like to see I'll start a thread and show them again...

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Those are distinctly different JD.. and much darker [ legs especially ] than your 'norm' - no doubt about it! You call them what you like... ( were you going to email Jeff? )

Not to compare with the "Black Cherries" by NERD. If anyone would like to see I'll start a thread and show them again...

Relax Terry I didn't call them :"Black Cherryheads" per say as it's own sub species....and anyway who cares?....I like having fun with the names. I stated very " Black specimens'..." which they are and so are the parents. A neat project with suspected/proven outcome .....Just like this exact opposite ....

Name them what you want .....;)

Yes I have tried Emailing .....maybe have the wrong address as I get this message.....

This is the mail system at host omr-a013e.mx.aol.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<[email protected]>: host mail.turtletary.com[74.220.207.155] said: 550
No Such User Here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tennessee
Relax Terry I didn't call them :"Black Cherryheads" per say as it's own sub species....and anyway who cares?....I like having fun with the names. I stated very " Black specimens'..." which they are and so are the parents. A neat project with suspected/proven outcome .....Just like this exact opposite ....

Name them what you want .....;)

Yes I have tried Emailing .....maybe have the wrong address as I get this message.....

This is the mail system at host omr-a013e.mx.aol.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<[email protected]>: host mail.turtletary.com[74.220.207.155] said: 550
No Such User Here (in reply to RCPT TO command)

There's an old saying - " If it can be misunderstood.. it will be.. ".

Since I didn't want to HI-JACK your thread Jeff... " I first [ and foremost ] commented - Those are distinctly different JD.. and much darker [ legs especially ] than your 'norm' - no doubt about it! You call them what you like... which meant ' those aren't like your "hypos" .. AND I don't care what you call them! '

And again to not HI-JACK your thread.. Not to compare with the "Black Cherries" by NERD. If anyone would like to see I'll start a thread and show them again... which meant ' You aren't comparing and neither am I - those are "created" and named by you.. which is a project of yours. I then offered to show my "Black Cherries" and explain the difference.. if it exists'.

So I'm not "un-laxed" even any.. simply complementing on your new hatchlings!

Jeff reply to THIS one - [email protected] [ NOT THE NONEXISTENT ONE YOU HAVE ] :rolleyes::D:cool:;)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
There's an old saying - " If it can be misunderstood.. it will be.. ".

Since I didn't want to HI-JACK your thread Jeff... " I first [ and foremost ] commented - .....

Ok My bad Terry…..I thought maybe a “jab” at the name calling. Anyhow you’re welcome to share on my threads anytime. I think it can add to a thread and also show members that there are color’s outside the so called parameters of what an animal is supposed to look like, even though labeled a name. I only shared them ,just because of this factor…plus I thought they were really neat looking.:)
It's all good on this end .....and yes I will try and shoot you an email soon....
Thanks again.
JD~