Baby Western & Dalmatian Hermann's

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I have several captive born Western Hermann's, Testudo hermanni hermanni available that range in age from 2 weeks to 12 months. They are currently outdoors and thriving. All were born here at my place and are second generation captive born. The parents, who I've raised from hatchlings, are Tuscany locale tortoises that came from Chris Leone's group. The babies are very colorful with contrasting black and yellow and will only become more so as they grow to adults.
$500-600 each, depending on age

DSC04844.JPG

I also have several captive born Dalmatian Hermann's, Testudo hermanni hercegovinensis available that are 2-6 weeks old. They're currently outdoors and doing well. All were born here at my place. All are second and third generation captive born. The parents are small, under 6", with very contrasting black and yellow coloration.
$120 each.

DSC04841.JPG

Because of the large number that I am offering I cannot post individual photos. For those that are seriously interested in purchasing please email me directly at [email protected], tell me what you're interested in and I can provide the necessary photos as well as photos of the adults.

The above prices do not include shipping. That cost will be based on your location. If you send me your zip code I can provide you with an accurate shipping cost. I accept Paypal and money orders as payment.

Please ask and all questions before purchasing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.