Baby tortois not eating yellow crusty bumps help !

Kerby

he was found under a couch my pet store said breeders had moved . They asked if I could take him. He was active and ok . Was recommended repashy veggie sup. Not sure if t has anything to do with it . But he looked bloated then that went away , now yellow little bumps on his neck and showing up on his legs unde arms . He's not eaten going on 72 hours drinking water and basking. Need a rescue priced vet need help he's so precious!! What to do ????

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Hello and welcome

We really need some photographs so we can identify the species of tortoise. Then we will be able to help you.

If you have an android or apple phone, the tortoise forum app is the easiest way to upload photos.

Kerby

Hello and welcome

We really need some photographs so we can identify the species of tortoise. Then we will be able to help you.

If you have an android or apple phone, the tortoise forum app is the easiest way to upload photos.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Can you post a picture of all the tortoise please? I cannot identify it from that photo. We need to see it's shell and, ideally, a picture of the underside of the tortoise including the tail

Kerby

Can you post a picture of all the tortoise please? I cannot identify it from that photo. We need to see it's shell and, ideally, a picture of the underside of the tortoise including the tail
I don't know how to post more pictures on an I phone how ???

Kerby

He's so precious I'm looking for a vet that is reasonable in Los angles dose anyone know of one that's like a rescue priced one ?? And dose anyone know what this is ? Or what kind he is ??

Kerby

The little yellow bumps have spread to his legs too
He's lighter today :( and not as responsive as yesterday .dise anyone know a reasonable vet to take him to in the Los angles area ???