Baby hatching out of the egg !!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
OMG!! Congratulations! So happy he hatched for you! He is so cute!! Did just one hatch? Is the one who had that crack still inside the egg?

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
I want him!!
My mom asked what was I going to do with it and I said MOM ! Is the first one the first one is always special I'm going to keep him and she just roll her eyes and walked away lol I'm so glad they let me keep my torts in the house haha

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
My mom asked what was I going to do with it and I said MOM ! Is the first one the first one is always special I'm going to keep him and she just roll her eyes and walked away lol I'm so glad they let me keep my torts in the house haha
Lol. How many do you have? I keep my inside in the winter lol.

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
There were 3 in the incubator , one hatched yesterday and one went bad , there is one more still cooking .
I have 3 Russians , 2 females and one male , and I also have to red foots
Wow... I have 5 sulcatas, 3 redfoots!
They all get to have separate winter quarters... So we are building tables in the living room... IMA get yelled at.... Lol

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Wow... I have 5 sulcatas, 3 redfoots!
They all get to have separate winter quarters... So we are building tables in the living room... IMA get yelled at.... Lol
Lol ! I can totally relate to you ! Hahah I keep all my Russians separated and the red foots I have to separate them sometimes too so I have 5 enclosures , I'm planing on making something better for them in the basement , the living room and any other place in the house is off limits lol I can have whatever I want in the basement and my room but nowhere else .
Winters in Wisconsin are really rough and bad ! And pretty much the weather is crazy over here , I have to have the enclosures ready most of the time just in case haha

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Lol ! I can totally relate to you ! Hahah I keep all my Russians separated and the red foots I have to separate them sometimes too so I have 5 enclosures , I'm planing on making something better for them in the basement , the living room and any other place in the house is off limits lol I can have whatever I want in the basement and my room but nowhere else .
Winters in Wisconsin are really rough and bad ! And pretty much the weather is crazy over here , I have to have the enclosures ready most of the time just in case haha
I wish I had the rum for some sulcatas !
All my Sully's are Jeuvs still. I plan on making new enclosures for this winter. Me and my brother live in a apartment space built onto the house so I'm going to have the cages in that living room. For him to see... He's gonna be so mad... But oh well..

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Lol ! As long as the tortoises are happy nothing else matters , my father used to get mad Everytime I brought a new tortoise with me now he doesn't care anymore we been having this problem since I was little I think he just got over it .
Now he even likes tortoises he feeds mine and he really likes my redfoots .

tortoisetime565

Oklahoma
Lol ! As long as the tortoises are happy nothing else matters , my father used to get mad Everytime I brought a new tortoise with me now he doesn't care anymore we been having this problem since I was little I think he just got over it .
Now he even likes tortoises he feeds mine and he really likes my redfoots .
Hahaha. My dad hates it when we bring new pets in... He did the same and got used to it. And he feeds them for us when we are lazy. Haha haha!

guille24

5 Year Member
wisconsin
Hahaha. My dad hates it when we bring new pets in... He did the same and got used to it. And he feeds them for us when we are lazy. Haha haha!
Lol I don't tell my parents anything when I get a new pet I let them find out by them selfs hahaha