Animal stamps

PJay

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Virginia
Thats fun! I can't make what type of tortoise they used, any guesses?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
A little off topic, but I'm saying it anyway. I didn't realize the "forever" part on the stamp meant if the postage rate ever goes up, this stamp is still good and you don't need to add postage to bring it up to date money wise. This sort of defeats the purpose of a rate hike, doesn't it? Not complaining, just wondering at their thinking.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
A little off topic, but I'm saying it anyway. I didn't realize the "forever" part on the stamp meant if the postage rate ever goes up, this stamp is still good and you don't need to add postage to bring it up to date money wise. This sort of defeats the purpose of a rate hike, doesn't it? Not complaining, just wondering at their thinking.
They have had forever stamps for years.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
They have had forever stamps for years.

The last time I bought stamps (years ago) I bought a roll. Since I pay my bills electronically, the roll lasted me quite a very long time. So 'forever' was new to me.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
The last time I bought stamps (years ago) I bought a roll. Since I pay my bills electronically, the roll lasted me quite a very long time. So 'forever' was new to me.
I still pay some of my bills by check. Haven't quite started electronic banking yet.