ALDABRA TORTOISE BREEDER

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
So jealous! Arg, we had one of those crummy Michigan winter days where the sky was completely gray, all the same color, and all day! It was aggravating! I was super depressed and lethargic. I've been sitting under the sunlight bulb for our lime tree -- it only helps a little. Maybe we should move to Florida... :oops:

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
So jealous! Arg, we had one of those crummy Michigan winter days where the sky was completely gray, all the same color, and all day! It was aggravating! I was super depressed and lethargic. I've been sitting under the sunlight bulb for our lime tree -- it only helps a little. Maybe we should move to Florida... :oops:

~ It has not been the best lately here lately.

Rue

Canada
Lol...such a hunk! :)

I hadn't heard of this species until I joined here. The little I know is restricted mostly to red eared sliders and snapping turtles - and what I am researching about my new baby Eastern Hermann's. What a wonderful introduction you are providing! Thank you very much.

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
I agree the weather is crazy all over where it is suppose to be cold it was warm and where its warm it was cold. But you can always count on Aldabraman to post some awesome pictures.