Adult or sub adult sulcata

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
I am looking for mainly an adult but I can settle with a sub adult. I have a lot of land. I have already built an outdoor enclosure.

Mrsbigpapa

Fort Myers
I am looking for mainly an adult but I can settle with a sub adult. I have a lot of land. I have already built an outdoor enclosure.
Hi,
I just joined this evening and am working my way through the forum. What are you looking for? We have an 8 year old Sulcata named Nuggett. We are moving in 2 years and will not have the same amount of area we have now. I'm in no rush but if I find the right situation I would rehome him before then. I think he's a male :)

We're in Florida.

Thank you,

Maria

Tortoise_Nerd

5 Year Member
Georgia
Hi,
I just joined this evening and am working my way through the forum. What are you looking for? We have an 8 year old Sulcata named Nuggett. We are moving in 2 years and will not have the same amount of area we have now. I'm in no rush but if I find the right situation I would rehome him before then. I think he's a male :)

We're in Florida.

Thank you,

Maria
That is the age I was thinking of. I have plenty of land for grazing. I have an enclosure set up outside. Can you put some pictures up?