Adult Gulf Coast Female

Joanie

I think I have to place my newer Gulf Coast female with a new group. She is larger than my Eastern and I think she is bullying her , and so she must go as I hate keeping her confined in a smaller enclosure. Would also be willing to trade for a young, female eastern as I need another female to add to my male/ female group even if she is not breeding age yet. I am in Houston, TX . Thanks, Joanie

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Hello Joanie and Welcome! Do you have enough room to house her in a separate enclosure? Care to share a pic of your gulf coast if possible?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think I have to place my newer Gulf Coast female with a new group. She is larger than my Eastern and I think she is bullying her , and so she must go as I hate keeping her confined in a smaller enclosure. Would also be willing to trade for a young, female eastern as I need another female to add to my male/ female group even if she is not breeding age yet. I am in Houston, TX . Thanks, Joanie
Are you rehoming her for free? You are not allowed to sell on this forum without meeting the requirements. However, if you are giving her away, adopting her out, then this thread can stay and will be moved to the appropriate section.

PJay

5 Year Member
Virginia
Welcome to the forum Joanie! We would love to see your Gulf Coast Box Turtle.

Kara Kopek

Virginia
Are you rehoming her for free? You are not allowed to sell on this forum without meeting the requirements. However, if you are giving her away, adopting her out, then this thread can stay and will be moved to the appropriate section.

I'm located in Virginia Beach and I would very happily adopt her!!! Thank you!!