added a humidifier. love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubecrew610

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Perkasie, Pa
I was having a problem keeping my humidity up in the pool. Cost 45 dollars total. Bought the humifier at target and used a washer drain hose. I have it run 15-30 minutes every 3 hours while the lights are on and twice at night. And the steam is adjustable on the humidifier. Its great.

IMG_20120805_130606.jpg

IMG_20120805_130645.jpg

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I love that first shot...it's like he's using a nebulizer!

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Is that the repit fogger? Ive been tired of spending boo koo bucks on making my own. (im the kinda guy that goes big or goes home) so I was looking into these and wondered if they work well, to add to one of my new enclosures.

Ethan D

5 Year Member
Nebraska
tortadise said:
Is that the repit fogger? Ive been tired of spending boo koo bucks on making my own. (im the kinda guy that goes big or goes home) so I was looking into these and wondered if they work well, to add to one of my new enclosures.

It depends, some you can buy and they break in a month, others you buy and they last years, in my opinion, i do like them, i have had mine for 1 year, and use it on my BCI, keeps great humidity, and sometimes i even use the exoterra mini fogger in his waterdish, and it creates a nice ground fog along with the repti fogger.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Well I will at least try it and see. I usually just do it myself, but like I said This enclosure doesnt need all what I would put into it. too much over kill. I was just seeing if they had good feedback.

ubecrew610

5 Year Member
Perkasie, Pa
I might still build a new enclosure just cause I feel like it looks funny in my office.

What is overkill mine.....I feel like its way to simple and that king of bothers me.....lol

Masin

5 Year Member
North Florida
Did you find the tubing at target too? I'm going to set our humidifier up in the next couple of days and I'm trying to figure out how many stops I'll have to make in this Florida heat! Haha. I'm also not finding that one on the site, is it a warm or cool humidifier?

Status
Not open for further replies.