A really unique little gem.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice, but I think you have enough now. Save some for others to have :p:D. Is it a PP and is it the only one you have? I think your others are Babs right?

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Nice, but I think you have enough now. Save some for others to have :p:D. Is it a PP and is it the only one you have? I think your others are Babs right?
Yeah it's a PP.
LOL. Sold one of my babies that shipped out yesterday and this one arrived this morning. So I still have 16. :D
I have a few more babcocki babies to sell and I'm going to get 2 or three more PP. :D

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Amazing. From Beans to sixteen. Ya do not check in to TFO for a while and this happens. But this lil one with the mehndi dot is very unique ... and so darling cute ... like every leopard tortoise out there.

Soooooo ....I have Eenee ... Meenee ... Minee ... and No Mo ... as in no more. Leopards that is. But seeing them all, and the collections every one has, is compelling, and very tempting ....

Elohi, you do so well with them! All 16 are very lucky little tortoises!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Amazing. From Beans to sixteen. Ya do not check in to TFO for a while and this happens. But this lil one with the mehndi dot is very unique ... and so darling cute ... like every leopard tortoise out there.

Soooooo ....I have Eenee ... Meenee ... Minee ... and No Mo ... as in no more. Leopards that is. But seeing them all, and the collections every one has, is compelling, and very tempting ....

Elohi, you do so well with them! All 16 are very lucky little tortoises!
Thanks beebee!
I actually sold three babies so I'm down to 13 at the moment. I'm not sure how I feel about that LOL.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Elohi! Thirteen is a lucky number! A very lucky bunch of leopards at your place! I enjoy your pics and updates so much from the great leopard republic in Texas! Woo yah!

Badkneesbond

South Jordan Utah
Do you keep this little giant with the other babies? I've had to separate mine because of it was biting the other babcocki babies.