A little humor to brighten your day

saginawhxc

Location (City and/or State)
Saginaw, Michigan, USA
The more I become comfortable around here the more I'm probably becoming known as a little bit of a wise-***.

I would never do it to be mean, I do it because I truly believe humor is a way to brighten ones day, and for some reason I keep expecting others to find me as funny as I find myself.

That being said I would love to see a thread where we can post all tortoise related humor.

I'll start with this. It's not mine, but it's being passed around Facebook, but for those who don't use it i will post it here:

"Watching my girlfriend's tortoise while she's on vacation. She told me to keep him out of trouble."

#LoveWhatMatters

Credit: Consent_van via Reddit

1478787842532.jpg 1478787850370.jpg 1478787856739.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
"..... and for some reason I keep expecting others to find me as funny as I find myself."

My sister and I are always saying this to each other. She's usually the only one who 'gets' it when I make a humorous comment, and likewise, I find her awfully funny!!

David started a joke thread...I'll see if I can find it to link here.

Wow! I didn't realize David had started so many joke threads. Too many to link here. Oh well...we can start here with yours.

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
My sister and I are always saying this to each other. She's usually the only one who 'gets' it when I make a humorous comment, and likewise, I find her awfully funny!!

David started a joke thread...I'll see if I can find it to link here.

Wow! I didn't realize David had started so many joke threads. Too many to link here. Oh well...we can start here with yours.
I looked and saw a few random ones, but nothing along the lines of what I was looking for.

saginawhxc

Saginaw, Michigan, USA
Not tortoise related, but pet related holiday humor.

Happy Veterans Day. I know we have members from all over the world, and I don't know if your respective countries celebrate anything similar, but wherever you are from if anyone of you anywhere has served your country let me thank you for that today.

Attachments

• 1478890990622.jpg
    1478890990622.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 44

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
The more I become comfortable around here the more I'm probably becoming known as a little bit of a wise-***.

I would never do it to be mean, I do it because I truly believe humor is a way to brighten ones day, and for some reason I keep expecting others to find me as funny as I find myself.

That being said I would love to see a thread where we can post all tortoise related humor.

I'll start with this. It's not mine, but it's being passed around Facebook, but for those who don't use it i will post it here:

"Watching my girlfriend's tortoise while she's on vacation. She told me to keep him out of trouble."

#LoveWhatMatters

Credit: Consent_van via Reddit

View attachment 191789 View attachment 191790 View attachment 191791
Typing?

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
tumblr_nk8piiwztB1u7ujyko1_500.gif