A Friend wants to breed his female box turtle w my male???

Turtlesfromcolo

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
I have a good friend that wants to bring one or two of his female box turtles over and breed with my male. Right now My male only has one female to mate with and I'm sure she'd welcome the break..My enclosure is outdoors and can accommodate the visitors. I know his turtles are well cared for and not sick. I just wanted to run it by you guys and see what suggesting or recommendations you had.. Thanks In Advance!! P.S. Mr. Bean is really hoping you say All Good!!

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
I have a good friend that wants to bring one or two of his female box turtles over and breed with my male. Right now My male only has one female to mate with and I'm sure she'd welcome the break..My enclosure is outdoors and can accommodate the visitors. I know his turtles are well cared for and not sick. I just wanted to run it by you guys and see what suggesting or recommendations you had.. Thanks In Advance!! P.S. Mr. Bean is really hoping you say All Good!!

If you know him and the turtles and you trust them.....sure why not! So, long as you are getting a cut from the profits he will make off of hatchlings;) lol!