5mo hermanns belly has a pink line/am i feeding too much

EmmaE

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NY
Hello,

Just checking that this isn't something to be alarmed about. also any idea as to whether or not I'm overfeeding her? she has pinworms and when i originally got her she was light as a feather (16 grams) now its been 2+ months and she has reached 29 grams. is this too fast? and how can i tell? also i see the urate there too but i have never seen that dried on her before, it normally comes out in her pee while she's eating.FullSizeRender.jpg

Kasia

Poland
Hello,

Just checking that this isn't something to be alarmed about. also any idea as to whether or not I'm overfeeding her? she has pinworms and when i originally got her she was light as a feather (16 grams) now its been 2+ months and she has reached 29 grams. is this too fast? and how can i tell? also i see the urate there too but i have never seen that dried on her before, it normally comes out in her pee while she's eating.View attachment 202100
It is a new growth, no worries. Full belly makes torts happy:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I see nothing to worry about either with regard to growth.

As for the urate, Torts do have a habit of walking through what they've excreted. It will come off in the next soak.