5 year old Leopard Tortoise Needs Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

MirandaJo

5 Year Member
I'm looking for a new home for my leopard tortoise. I can no longer properly take care of him and am looking for someone that can. Please contact me if you are interested. I'm in central Texas.

dar64

5 Year Member
RE: 5 year old Leopard Tortoise Needs Homd

contact me and lets see what we can do.

jennysc8888

5 Year Member
Re: 5 year old Leopard Tortoise Needs Homd

Hi. I have had tortoises for 18 years. I have indoor and outdoor enclosures including a new 16'x40' tortoise building and a 70'x100' tortoise garden. I also have a wonderful tortoise vet . I would love to adopt your leopard tortoise. I am in Orangeburg SC. I have had many rescues shipped to my door and have never had a problem. You can look at some of my tortoises and my tortoise utopia at Carolina Chelonian Care Center on Facebook or Jenny Varnadoe. I will pay for all shipping costs and take permanent care of your baby. Thank you Jenny

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TortForum mobile app

LRobb88

5 Year Member
Where in Central tx? Im in New Orleans and would be willing to meet in Houston if that works?

dar64

5 Year Member
MirandaJo said:
I'm looking for a new home for my leopard tortoise. I can no longer properly take care of him and am looking for someone that can. Please contact me if you are interested. I'm in central Texas.

Did you place your leopard tortoise ?
contact me if you haven't 480-314-4905

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pensacola, FL
Let me know i'm in central Texas :) I'd be more than willing to place the guy in my juvie leopard group

Status
Not open for further replies.