Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Alireza said:
I think if you just do some edits and put pictures togather,you can use more photos.
Maybe have the top ones be for the months and have those not picked (can't call them losers, because none of them are) be used for the back page or two as a soild sheet of smaller images? Something to consider for the future maybe. I know I would be willing to pay more for more of them being used.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Jacqui said:
Alireza said:
I think if you just do some edits and put pictures togather,you can use more photos.
Maybe have the top ones be for the months and have those not picked (can't call them losers, because none of them are) be used for the back page or two as a soild sheet of smaller images? Something to consider for the future maybe. I know I would be willing to pay more for more of them being used.

Oh...I think that's a great idea...Then everyone would be in the calendar.

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
That would be cool to use the pictures not picked as a collage for a backdrop on the last page. I am sure everyone wouldn't mind paying the extra buck it would probably cost....plus it might push calendar sales.

BTW, how much are the calendars going to cost?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
gummybearpoop said:
That would be cool to use the pictures not picked as a collage for a backdrop on the last page. I am sure everyone wouldn't mind paying the extra buck it would probably cost....plus it might push calendar sales.

BTW, how much are the calendars going to cost?

I would agree with it causing more sales. Everybody would want one (or more likely several) if their tortoise was on it. Sorta bragging rights maybe?

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I would also love to have a collage of everyone's photos on the back! Then, I could say Trevor was on a calendar, regardless. Get it, "on", not "in"? hehe

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I agree with Robyn Costco has the best calendars for the price. I don't like cheap calendars they rip. I also think it's a great idea to put everyones tortoise picture who don't make the calendar on a back page or even have them printed on selected days of a certain month. I think they can do that. Great idea whoever had it. I do think it would sell a lot more calendars that way. Just my input. :D

Alireza

5 Year Member
Higher Price = Everyone's Tortoise's Pictures on the Calender!!
I agree with this.

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Those are great ideas - the remaining photos all posted on the last page and some individual photos posted on selected days. Can Cosco do that?

sammi

10 Year Member!
San Diego, CA
I would definitely be willing to pay more for the calendar if there were a few extra torts in it..what could be better? =]

Chewbecca

5 Year Member
60 miles south of Chicago
I think the multi-pic calendar is a great idea, too!:D

I may own a redfoot tortoise, but I love ALL tortoises, and I would LOVE to see ALL of them in the calendar.:D

Alireza

5 Year Member
so...I think that everyone agree with this idea...let's see what is the opinion of the moderator.

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Did Tim & Robin submit any pictures? I don't recall seeing any of their Pyxis pics in the submissions.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I heard that Josh is finializing the voting system and it will be posted soon.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Voting will begin tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.