2016 Orange County Tortoise Show Photos

kameya

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Orange County, California
I've got some photos from the 2016 Orange County Tortoise Show. The show was very exciting and fun, and like previous year, it got an overwhelming crowds from the get-go.

Here is the process of moving the Giant Tortoises from the trailer to the event floor...

The Giant Tortoises...

kameya

10 Year Member!
Orange County, California
Here are some photos of my display tables at the show...

Acrylic keychain and magnets display...

Small badge and magnet display...

Street signs and bandannas...

Turtle decal collections...

3D-printed turtle house and feeding dish...

Vinyl stickers and round magnets display...

Cord organizer display...

Turtles and tortoises poster...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thank you so much for posting these. I wish there were shows closer here in my area. And I had no idea you had so many different things to sell. People always ask me where I got my signs, now I can give them your info. I'd like to have some of those small posters to tack up outside my tortoise yards for I.D. purposes. I'll send you a PM to request info about them.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
I Love it. I will for sure to attend next year.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Thank you so much for posting these. I wish there were shows closer here in my area. And I had no idea you had so many different things to sell. People always ask me where I got my signs, now I can give them your info. I'd like to have some of those small posters to tack up outside my tortoise yards for I.D. purposes. I'll send you a PM to request info about them.
How many other tortoise shows around the U.S. are there? I'd love to check one out some day, so how far will I need to travel? ;)

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
How many other tortoise shows around the U.S. are there? I'd love to check one out some day, so how far will I need to travel? ;)
Here is a list of a reptile events for the year. You can see which ones closes. So.e of these shows are smaller then others but all reptile related
http://www.kingsnake.com/events/index.php

Kyle

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Let me correct myself. My wife and I will attend next year for sure.......My wife don't like snake AT ALL, so she never attended any reptile show. This is turtle and Tortoise only show, so I think it is safe for her. Unless someone may bought a snake to the show. I hope not.....:):)