2015 Tortoise Forum Calendar Contest Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
These are the entries that have been accepted. If you submitted a photo and it is NOT shown on this thread, please resubmit the largest possible version of your photo that you have. We need your photo to be 5 megapixels or larger. If your image did not yet make the cut, you probably got an email from me requesting the original photo. I'm sorry but we cannot print, and thus cannot accept, images that are smaller than 5 megapixels. Thanks for your understanding!

A $100 gift card will be awarded to the #1 vote-getter courtesy of TortoiseSupply.com and @TylerStewart !!
tortoisesupply.png

photo.jpg DSC_0048.jpg DSC_6264.jpg THBfriend IMG_3918.jpg 100_4508 (1).jpg SheldonShauna1.jpg see_you_by_courtnashe-d7hif1x.jpg RV2.jpg rbzlt1.jpg P1030903_cropped.jpg IMG_7512 (2).jpg IMG_3302.jpg IMG_3333.jpg IMG_0620.jpg IMG_1171.jpg IMG_0247.jpg image (1).jpg egg foot.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg DSCN3568.jpg DSC_2328.jpg Contest Eastern Box copy.jpg 291.jpg 20140926_230646.jpg 20140618_101208.jpg 102_1080.jpg 20140602_152126.jpg 002.jpg

Last edited:

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
To resubmit your photo, send a 5 megapixel or larger version to [email protected] by October 5 @ 11:59 PM PDT!!

THBfriend

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hmm, I did submit a photo on September 29th, but it's not listed, and I did get no reply. It was larger than 5 MP, too. Should I resubmit?

Josh

TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
If you submitted a photo to [email protected] and your photo is not listed and you did not get an email today, please PM me your email address.

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
Looks like I've got some stiff competition.

Magilla504

They are all so great but I love the little tort and cherry tomato the most ! A little guy with a big appetite:)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Just a reminder, do not tell if a photo is yours, as we want the photos judged by the picture not who took them. ;)

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Extend the deadline for more submissions... :)

While we would love to do this, it's not fair to those who followed the rules. Also we have certain deadlines setup to hopefully be able to get finished calendars sent off soon enough folks can use them as Christmas gifts if wished.

sbwalker5

Sheffield, UK
I wan't even aware of this contest, and I would have loved to have entered! I guess it's now too late to submit anything?

I check this forum most days, and never saw the contest thread? Is there a way this can be more visible / prominent in the future?

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
I'm loving the one with the little guy with the strawberry. The way he's looking up and "smiling" for the camera is simply adorable.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I wan't even aware of this contest, and I would have loved to have entered! I guess it's now too late to submit anything?

I check this forum most days, and never saw the contest thread? Is there a way this can be more visible / prominent in the future?

Besides being in this section, I did do a thread (maybe two) in the general section this week (and thought I did one when we started this contest there, too). I also mentioned it a couple of times in the chat thread. I can try to do more threads or update the threads more often in the future. Sorry you missed this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.