Status
Not open for further replies.

shelledfriends

10 Year Member!
DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

I have two well started CB 2016 Russian tortoises. These spent the winter months indoors and were fed mixed greens with supplements and are now enjoying the warm weather in California. Current diet includes mixed weeds, grape leaves, mulberry leaves, rose petals, hibiscus leaves, cactus pads and Mazuri pellets once every two weeks.

Price:
$140 each plus shipping or both for $250 plus shipping.

What to expect: I am happy to answer any questions you have, before and after the transaction is over. The most important thing for me is that my hatchlings get a good home so if you are new to the hobby then I am happy to help you with every aspect of their care. E-mail is the best way to stay in touch with me but as time permits I will be happy to answer your questions via a call. My support does not stop once the hatchling reaches you and you are welcome to e-mail me whenever you have any questions.

See these links for reviews about me http://tinyurl.com/kml8f5n and http://tinyurl.com/hhsru6e

Guarantee: Guaranteed to be alive and outwardly healthy upon arrival if signed for upon delivery. Any DOA or obvious problems must be reported within an hour of delivery and will require verification by photo or return.

**Note: Ask about my 7 day guarantee

Shipping: I will ship via Reptilesexpress for next day arrival. Please note that if you live in a small town or remote location then even if I choose 10.30 am delivery the package might still not be delivered until later in the day. Sorry but no USPS or second day shipping. I will e-mail you the tracking number when the package is shipped to you. You are welcome to send me a shipping label using your account if you get good prices from your service provider.

Packaging: I will always use a box with styrofoam lining. No additional cost for the box. Cool packs will be added, free of cost, as necessary.

Payment: - Paypal (fee to be covered by buyer) and postal money orders accepted. Please e-mail me for my address or paypal ID depending on what you are using.

Note: All turtles/tortoises under 4" are sold for educational or research purposes only and not as pets. No sales to minors.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you.

Michael Thathuvaswamy

Status
Not open for further replies.