Petunia

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwfoss

5 Year Member
The weekend weather was beautiful, so we took Petunia to the park. She met a lot of kids, which they loved, but her favorite part was exercising! Up and back the sideline of the soccer field - twice. Got a bath and some food when she got home. (The higher quality video wouldn't load to You Tube, so sorry it isn't the best.)

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAIZjFssRDM

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
FL
Wow, look at her go!! :) What a cutie.
I love the disclaimer: (Only one quarter of a strawberry was harmed in the making of this video.) :D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh she looks sooooo happy. I love to see them walking around outside they just love the free outdoors. I thought your video was very good, thanks for posting it. It makes you have a good feeling inside when you see them happy like that. :D

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
ChiKat said:
Wow, look at her go!! :) What a cutie.
I love the disclaimer: (Only one quarter of a strawberry was harmed in the making of this video.) :D

Hahaha, that's what I was thinking, too! Someone needs to film a Sulcata commercial about the "best-loved forbidden fruit--the strawberry!" Petunia could be cast as the sinning tortoise. :p

9see

10 Year Member!
Arizona
awww, petunia is so darn cute! my tort patita is the same size. its so cute how they get excited to be outside walking around in the sunshine! i love it :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Great video. This is what I'll show people who say tortoises are slow. Thanks for posting.

M

Maggie Cummings

See...I told you that was an evil eyed beast. Did you see that way she beat up that poor strawberry??? Great video, I love seeing other keepers tortoises and how much you enjoy your pet. I loved it!!! Thanks so much!

rwfoss

5 Year Member
We are really enjoying Petunia! It's funny, but even though I've always had pets, I don't remember calling home to make sure they've eaten, or just to check up on them in general - like I do with her!

I have three friends who are seriously considering a sulcata now. Making sure they have this website for good advise!

Status
Not open for further replies.