Member needs help with sulcata.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
LOL no worries - If there's a rescue I can facilitate - you know I will!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yay, so glad this all is working out. Now you, Skunkworks can relax and take care of yourself. Your tort will be in great hands!

Skunkworks

Tortoise Club
Coeur D Alene,ID
A Special Thanks to Ray and Epps for all your compassion and Help, Thadious is with a Great home now and I will be able to get the help I need for my Leg without compromisingThadiouses well being, Ray and Epps is the most kind hearted people I've ever Known,I'm Proud to have them as Friends.God bless all of you.

Ray--Opo

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Palm Bay Fl
A Special Thanks to Ray and Epps for all your compassion and Help, Thadious is with a Great home now and I will be able to get the help I need for my Leg without compromisingThadiouses well being, Ray and Epps is the most kind hearted people I've ever Known,I'm Proud to have them as Friends.God bless all of you.
Glad you found a home fairly close to you. Saved you a lot of money in shipping.
This thread didn't go to waste. I met a few members with great compassion for tortoises.
@EppsDynasty I will definitely donate to your cause.

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
So happy you will be able to get the medical attention you need without the stress of "What about Thadious" It's so great you found somewhere close by as well, we will be here whenever and however you need us to be.