Daisy's Anniversary

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Well Mr Fre is trying to clean up the broom at the back door usually if we're in the kitchen . Sometimes it knocks him in the head and blocks the way out. That tells me I'm still on my leash 😭

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Hello everyone from unusually sunny Finland!

It is nice to find snail people here on the forum. Edward got out for the first time this year, I soaked him in the sun on our front yard. My four-year-old achatina iradalei only enjoys the Finnish nature through me collecting some snacks for him from outside. His sibling died over a year ago and I haven't been able to find him any new mates since iradaleis are quite rare over here, but maybe he can gain some internet friends! :)

Kind regards from us!20240514_121023.jpg20230906_205234.jpg

MaNaAk

Southend
Hello everyone from unusually sunny Finland!

It is nice to find snail people here on the forum. Edward got out for the first time this year, I soaked him in the sun on our front yard. My four-year-old achatina iradalei only enjoys the Finnish nature through me collecting some snacks for him from outside. His sibling died over a year ago and I haven't been able to find him any new mates since iradaleis are quite rare over here, but maybe he can gain some internet friends! :)

Kind regards from us!View attachment 370622View attachment 370623
🥰 !